Re: Installing NVDA and disabling some sort of security setting

Tyler Spivey

Controlled Folder Access. I think it's off by default.

On 11/3/2017 3:40 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
Recently, I saw a message that talked about the need to disable some sort of security settings in windows 10 when you were installing NVDA. It was a folder I think that you couldn’t get access to and less you disable the setting, and NVDA needs to have that access when it installs. I’ve just spent some time looking through old messages trying to find this and I can’t. Can anybody help me out? I’m sorry to be so vague, but I just can’t find this message.
Mary
Sent from my iPhone