IMPORTANT: Emergency mode lifted, two subgroups created, important information for those filtering via email addresses

Dear NVDA community and NVDA users group members:

I hereby declare the termination of emergency mode in place for the last few hours.

After receiving comments from concerned members, it was decided to create two subgroups:

·         In regards to NVDACon posts: they are in fact on topic.

Also, you may have noticed a different “from:” address. This is the side effect of using subgroups in Groups.IO. If you were using email addresses as filter data, please change it to nvda@nvda.groups.io. Posting to the old address (nvda@groups.io) will still work.

Lastly, although we now have a dedicated chat subgroup, it’ll not completely replace various chat mailing lists out there.

I’d like to take this time to apologize for errors in my own conduct.

Sincerely,

Joseph