From: "Supanut Leepaisomboon" <supanut2000@outlook.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 5:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] Duplicate topics?

Hi all,

For the past few days I started to notice that there are multiple threads with exactly the same or very similar subject line. For example, I see multiple threads with the subject 'espeak' as the subject line.

I wonder...why do people have to create multiple threads with exactly the same subject line? For instance, there should be only a single thread with the 'Espeak' subject line, and all discussion about Espeak should be in that thread.