From: "Luke Scholey" <lukescholey@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] remote desktop

Hi all,
I am thinking of getting a VPS or possibly even a dedicated server for my small business. one of the main ways of connecting to virtual servers is through remote desktop connection if the server is windows.
My question is, does Microsoft's remote desktop connection work with NVDA and how well? I want to be able to basically navigate the server as if I were sat in front of it like normal, is this possible?
Thanks,
Luke