Re: Avg anti-virus and nvda

Tony Ballou

Hi Mary,

Since the release of AVG 2017 unless things have changed over the last 6
months or so, it's totally inaccessible with screen reading software.
The last working version to my knowledge was 1016.

Tony

On 11/3/2017 5:40 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
Hi all,
I had a consultation with a local custom PC builder. We were talking about the various software that I would like to use, and I mentioned windows defender as the virus program. He said they generally recommend and install AVG. A long long time ago, I use that program, and missed a virus. And subsequently I heard it had become inaccessible. What is the status of this program with respect to Accessibility with NVDA? Have any of you have experience is good or bad with it?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone