Re: NVDA Not Working on Web Sites

No thank god I hate wireless batteries are fine but they always run out on you, then again I hate corded devices to.
Thing is this board is a military grade mechanical organic, its designed for rough treatment and its durable.
So if A key physically broke I think I would notice.

On 21/04/2016 7:15 a.m., Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Is it a wireless keyboard and mouse? I hate those with a passion as this
sort of thing seems to occur with them as they get old. No idea why.
I have also found that you definitely need to take the mouse off of some
machines as the light from lighting in a room can wobble the pixels its
pointed at which we can't see of course.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Not Working on Web Sites

My issue is not so much websites on my system but that sometimes for
no reason the nvda key gets stuck and nvda needs to be ended and
restarted.
Sometimes nvda will just suddenly loose focus or keys will execute or
sometimes not work until I press them again.
Ofcause once I test out the keyboard in training mode its recieving
commands just peachy but it can get a bit bad at times.
Its enough that I wander what is going on but not enough to make me
wander.
Ofcause this mechanical board has firmware I may try to update that.

On 21/04/2016 12:26 a.m., Rich De Steno wrote:
Suddenly, this morning, NVDA cannot read web sites. When I press tab, I
keep hearing "unknown" and I cannot move around on the page. Everything
else seems to work normally, such as Email, Notepad, TW Blue, and my
other usual programs. I had a sighted person confirm that the web pages
look normal and can be navigated normally with the mouse. It appears as
if some keyboard change has taken place interfering with NVDA's
functioning, but I cannot figure this one out. I am using the current
version of NVDA and Windows 10. This occurs both in Firefox and IE. Any
ideas?