Re: can't access my messages in seamonkey

Rosemarie Chavarria

I didn't think of that. I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 11:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't access my messages in seamonkey

Just a thought but do you have the allow less secure  apps turned on in your Gmail settings?

I am not sure apps like Sea Monkey will be allowed to access your Gmail unless you specifically allow it. You may have to go to the Gmail website and check your settings/notifications.

David Griffit

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog