From: Mary Otten
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2017 11:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] How to find the stable version of Firefox won’t be
automatically updated

Hi all,
I went looking for the stable version of Firefox, the one that’s not going
to auto update to number 57 when it comes out. I did find an off-line
installer for version 53 on the website. I thought I remembered somebody
saying that version 52 was what I wanted. But I’m not finding that. Does
this go by another name? I’m hoping to find an off-line installer that I can
put on a thumb drive and give to the person that I want to have stuff
installed on this new PC before I bring it home.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org