Re: can't access my messages in seamonkey

Rosemarie Chavarria

I have thunderbird now and it looks like it's already set up in imap.

On 11/5/2017 11:48 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi

I just checked and it looks like there are extra steps you have to do now to get your  g mail emails. It looks like it is in the g mail account.

The following link from Mozilla should help you and later on today i will follow the directions to set up my g mail account as well then link the extra to the page on thunder bird.

The link to this page is http://pop2imap.com/thunderbird-gmail.php

Gene nz

On 11/6/2017 6:46 AM, Tony Ballou wrote:

Hi Rose Marie,

Strange, it's not the first time that I've heard an seen on 2 separate but recent occasions  that G mail, Thunderbird, and sea monkey have some sort of issue, whether it be signing in, sending or receiving messages. I wish I had an answer for you about this but I'm at a loss.

Tony

Hi, everyone,

I can't find any of my messages in seamonkey. What could I be doing wrong? I tried signing in to my gmail account but seamonkey wouldn't accept the information when I know it's correct. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie