Problem with my screen

prem.translator@...

At my workplace, when I need to type something, I always type in WordPad before pasting it into Word. However, something happen to me.
I use NVDA. When I'm typing, my colleague always tell me that my screen is empty. It's really annoy me because they see it's empty while I know everything and can do all my work with NVDA.

Is there any shortcut to set my screen always focus on my working screen so anyone can see the thing in the same way as I heard from NVDA?

Thank you and really sorry for my English.