From: "David Griffith" <daj.griffith@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2017 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't access my messages in seamonkey

To be fair on more modern clients it is no problem.
So in Windows Mail on Windows 10 and my Mac machine you simply get passed through to the Gmail website where you have to confirm that this is a change that you wreally want to make. Then you are returned to your app and all works well but you get a security email telling you that your email is being accessed in another client/machine which in these days when so many email accounts get hacked, is probably understandable. I saw a thread on another list only yesterday where somebody has had their email hacked and spam mails were being sent out in his name.
David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog