From: "Tony Ballou" <cyberpro224@outlook.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2017 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't access my messages in seamonkey

Hi Rose Marie,

Strange, it's not the first time that I've heard an seen on 2 separate but recent occasions that G mail, Thunderbird, and sea monkey have some sort of issue, whether it be signing in, sending or receiving messages. I wish I had an answer for you about this but I'm at a loss.

Tony

Hi, everyone,

I can't find any of my messages in seamonkey. What could I be doing wrong? I tried signing in to my gmail account but seamonkey wouldn't accept the information when I know it's correct. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie