Re: NVDA and iTunes

Michal Rada

Most elements are regularly spoken, unfortunatelly in some cases, for example in some dynamic lists of songs in album, NVDA feel litle fool. :-) But, itunes is most accessible, for basic using. You can focus elements by using TAB and SHIFT+TAB and using all buttons, checkboxes, etc. But, there are many issues in dynamic HTML areas in itunes (for example in Store).

Michal

Dne 6.11.2017 v 17:16 Mary Otten napsal(a):

I have been using a Mac for a long time, but as I’m sure most of you know by now, having seen my several messages on this list, I’m getting a new machine and will be using NVDA as my primary screen reader. I’m wondering about NVDA with iTunes. Latest release is 12.7, although I noticed they also have a 12.63, at least for the Mac. How is NVDA or narrator, but that’s for another list I guess, with iTunes? At some point, I could consider moving my iTunes library off of my Mac onto windows, since iTunes is still one of the big uses I have for the Mac.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone