Re: Another NVDA question

John Isige

NVDA-b reads a dialogue. NVDA-numpad 7 changes review modes, sometimes
screen review will read things, sometimes it won't. The next thing to
look into, if neither of those work for you, is object navigation.

On 11/6/2017 14:48, Howard Traxler wrote:
Could someone please tell me--or tell me where in the manual to find:

Back when I was using jaws, I could turn on the "JAWS Cursor" and look
all over the screen--or maybe the current window.  How can I get that
effect in NVDA.  Many times  programs will give me a screen full of
info and then just let me tab around a two or three button dialog:
"yes, no, or cancel".  I'd sometimes like to read the question before
I answer it.

Thanks, anybody.
Howard