Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 2:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] Another NVDA question

Could someone please tell me--or tell me where in the manual to find:

Back when I was using jaws, I could turn on the "JAWS Cursor" and look all
over the screen--or maybe the current window.  How can I get that effect in
NVDA.  Many times  programs will give me a screen full of info and then just
let me tab around a two or three button dialog:  "yes, no, or cancel".  I'd
sometimes like to read the question before I answer it.

Thanks, anybody.
Howard