From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 10:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Another NVDA question

NVDA-b reads a dialogue. NVDA-numpad 7 changes review modes, sometimes screen review will read things, sometimes it won't. The next thing to look into, if neither of those work for you, is object navigation.

On 11/6/2017 14:48, Howard Traxler wrote:
Could someone please tell me--or tell me where in the manual to find:

Back when I was using jaws, I could turn on the "JAWS Cursor" and look
all over the screen--or maybe the current window. How can I get that
effect in NVDA. Many times programs will give me a screen full of
info and then just let me tab around a two or three button dialog:
"yes, no, or cancel". I'd sometimes like to read the question before
I answer it.

Thanks, anybody.
Howard