Re: NVDA crashing

Adriani Botez

I encounter the same issue sometimes. After 2 or 3 Minutes the speech works again. I just wait for that since it does not happen every time when I hit the Windows key. It specially ocures when a browser is running at the same time. It is quite annoying in some situations.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 06.11.2017 um 23:49 schrieb Don H <lmddh50@adams.net>:

Running NVDA 2017-3 on a Win 10 64 bit Fall Creator edition laptop.
On what seems to be a random thing on numerous occasions when I hit the windows key to open up the start menu NVDA simply goes away. I have no speech and hitting insert n to open the NVDA UI does nothing. Is there a way to capture what is happening to NVDA? Under the nvda tools menu view log only shows what I think is the restrt of NVDA when I start NVDA again with control alt n.
Thanks