Re: NVDA crashing

Gene

We don't know if NVDA is crashing.  Just because speech stops doesn't mean the screen-reader is crashing.  The speech synthesizer could be crashing as well.  Would such an event be in the log?  What synthesizer is being used?

Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA crashing

I encounter the same issue sometimes. After 2 or 3 Minutes the speech works again. I just wait for that since it does not happen every time when I hit the Windows key. It specially ocures when a browser is running at the same time. It is quite annoying in some situations.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet