firefox thing fixed maybe

Hi.

I have noticed on firefox that a lot of addons I use say legacy though they work including navigation sounds, better privacy and noscript, does this mean they are not being maintained or something.

However on that note, has anyone tried to use waterfox instead of firefox.

I tried it for a bit, and it seems to be a likely choice with all addons working if mozilla doesn't get its a into g then it maybe another option for us at least for the moment unless those guys upgrade to the crazy engine mozilla is going to do.

From pages it appears they use the old style firefox engine and interfaces from 55x maybe they are a port.

addons and settings from firefox should work on there.

It may be an option.