From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 10:49 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA crashing

Running NVDA 2017-3 on a Win 10 64 bit Fall Creator edition laptop.
On what seems to be a random thing on numerous occasions when I hit the windows key to open up the start menu NVDA simply goes away. I have no speech and hitting insert n to open the NVDA UI does nothing. Is there a way to capture what is happening to NVDA? Under the nvda tools menu view log only shows what I think is the restrt of NVDA when I start NVDA again with control alt n.
Thanks