Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?

I think this is great! I was also wondering, since OpenOffice is extremely, incredibly, accessible, and since LO can take code from OpenOffice, can't LO just take the accessibility information OO gives and kind of port it over?

On 11/6/2017 7:04 PM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Hi,

just came across https://ds.gpii.net/ - self-describing as the
"one-stop place to find resources, components and people to conceive,
develop, test and market novel accessible solutions".

Anyway, perhaps a useful place to network, and/or find some
inspirations? They also have mailing lists
(https://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Mailing_Lists), this one looks worth

-- Thorsten