Re: Does anymone have experience with editing google docs on the web with NVDA?
Hi,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Yes, i working with google office in my office :-D
Documents, Slides and Sheets are fully accessible with Jaws, you must enable accessibility support by keystroke ALT+CTRL+Z, but, it works only in Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers does not work properly.
There are some tips for using documents.
* Moving classical by arrow keys, but CTRL+arrows works too.
* There are many keyboard shortcuts for navigation and using these apps, look here https://support.google.com/docs/answer/179738?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
* There are basic tips and guides - look here https://support.google.com/docs/answer/1632201?hl=en
* Verry usefull tip is moving by headings - it works with keystrokes ALT+SHIFT+T and O
* Menus are accessible with ALT+SHIFT+letter - for example ALT+SHIFT+F for File menu, etc.
* And, if yoy focussed menu, try TAB and SHIFT+TAB to move to other important controls, tool bars, quick document bar, etc.
Try it, with Firefox its great.
Dne 7.11.2017 v 12:08 Sylvie Duchateau napsal(a):