toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
with NVDA. But, it may work with Jaws too.
Dne 7.11.2017 v 17:34 Michal Rada napsal(a):
Yes, i working with google office in my office :-D
Documents, Slides and Sheets are fully accessible with Jaws, you must enable accessibility support by keystroke ALT+CTRL+Z, but, it works only in Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers does not work properly.
There are some tips for using documents.
* Moving classical by arrow keys, but CTRL+arrows works too.
* There are many keyboard shortcuts for navigation and using these apps, look here https://support.google.com/docs/answer/179738?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
* There are basic tips and guides - look here https://support.google.com/docs/answer/1632201?hl=en
* Verry usefull tip is moving by headings - it works with keystrokes ALT+SHIFT+T and O
* Menus are accessible with ALT+SHIFT+letter - for example ALT+SHIFT+F for File menu, etc.
* And, if yoy focussed menu, try TAB and SHIFT+TAB to move to other important controls, tool bars, quick document bar, etc.
Try it, with Firefox its great.
Dne 7.11.2017 v 12:08 Sylvie Duchateau napsal(a):
I am actually working with somebody on a good structured google doc.
The short cuts list says that you can reach the next heading by pressing ctrl+alt, then n then h.
This is conflicting with the shortcut for starting NVDA.
Going on browse mode and hitting h just goes to the next heading but not to the following.
Do you have any hints on this?
Second, if a document contains a table of content, is there a way to jump to one specific section? Activating a link to this section does not work for me.
thank you for your help.