You can install that by pressing NVDA+n to open the NVDA menu, then T for tools then go down to "Add-on manager" and get add-ons.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 4:51 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:
If you get a sighted person to  disable nvda or turn it off does the screen then work. I guess what I'm saying is, is this a driver issue or an nvda issue. I have noted that for example the place you are reading in a web page is often not on screen as nvda is working from its own buffer, but not whole programs being  hidden.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: <prem.translator@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem with my screen

I use Windows 7, 32 bit with NVDA 2017.1

The situation always happens when I open many things at the same time and go to each of them using Alt + Tab. When I back to WordPad, nothing appear on my screen, but everything works well with screen reader.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess