From: "Tony Ballou" <cyberpro224@outlook.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Does anymone have experience with editing google docs on the web with NVDA?

Hi Sylvie,

Not sure if this will work but before executing the command you want in
google docs hit insert-f2 which will tell NVDA to pass the next string
of commands directly to the application that you are working in then try
the command again. Hope this helps.

Tony

On 11/7/2017 6:08 AM, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:
Hello all,
I am actually working with somebody on a good structured google doc.
The short cuts list says that you can reach the next heading by
pressing ctrl+alt, then n then h.
This is conflicting with the shortcut for starting NVDA.
Going on browse mode and hitting h just goes to the next heading but
not to the following.
Do you have any hints on this?
Second, if a document contains a table of content, is there a way to
jump to one specific section? Activating a link to this section does
not work for me.
thank you for your help.
Best
Sylvie