From: "Tony James" <megatronjames@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] update on sapi 5 problem

Hi, I typically use the sapi4 mike voice. I was actually asking because another program uses the sapi5 anna voice to generate talk clips for my clip zip, oh me recently and hasn't been able to access the anna voice even though narrator uses her fine. Is it possible that some setting is blocking this voice from being used by any other programs?