Re: Question about using quick books with NVDA

Richard Kuzma

Good morning,

I have used quickbooks as a sighted person,

But since lost my sight five years ago I have not tried it.

I do know they had an accessibility project a while back to make it accessible.

Not sure it was with jaws or nvda. You may want to give them a call as I remember it not being the latest and greatest version.

Let me know if you find anything out and if I am incorrect or not, and it I come across anything else will let you know.

Thanks

Rich