From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pascal Lambert
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 3:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Win10 App Essentials.

Hi Joseph,

Please, how does one get a log?

Blessings

Pascal

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 11:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi,

I need a log please.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pascal Lambert
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 5:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Win10 App Essentials.

Hi Quentin,

First I would like to thank you for the kind and gentle manner you answer questions on this list.  Second, (issue previously reported) each time I update the Win10 App Essentials, my synthesizer defaults to the MSFT Sound Mapper and I am left without speech.  It is annoying but fixable.  However, I am helping a newly blind person and It is happening on her computer and the experience is more frustrating.  It usually happens after a reboot.  I would appreciate someone looks into the issue.

Very much appreciated

Blessings

Pascal