Re: Question about using quick books with NVDA

squi49@...

Hi, I my self am curious as to weather NVDA can be made to work with Quickbooks pro 2015, in the main screens such as create invoice screen, and the menues of quickbooks.
If it can, and if any one with some technical know how can assist, I'd be happy  to try it out. since we also are running quickbooks here, and I'm prevented from using it, due to the screen reader not working with it. There was a JFW project if memory serves, but I am not sure if NVDA also had one.