From: Felix G.
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox 57 from an NVDA user's perspective - Marco's Accessibility Blog

Hi!
I just upgraded to beta 14 of Firefox 57 to get a first-hand impression of the slowness, or performance issue, that seems to be plaguing early adopters. While I agree that it seems to be slower where page loading and general responsiveness are concerned, I also find that stability and reliability are great, including complex web pages. It takes some getting used to but isn't altogether an unpleasant experience as it is quite deterministic.
Greetings,
Felix

Michel Such <michel.such@...> schrieb am Di., 7. Nov. 2017 um 16:43 Uhr:
Very interesting article: