From: "David Griffith" <daj.griffith@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 3:13 PM
Subject: [nvda] Apology for NVDA and File Explorer advice

Recently I stated that NVDA was sluggish for me with File Explorer on large drives. However I noticed when going through File Explorer settings for something else that somehow the Preview Pane option had been turned on. I don’t know how this happened as I normally always turn it off. Anyway since making this change NVDA has sped up to a perfectly acceptable level on File Explorer so I thought I should make this clarification.
David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog