From: "Mary Otten" <motten53@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Apology for NVDA and File Explorer advice

Hi David,
Thank you for making that clarification. Now I am curious whether there are features in that other program that you recommended that you think make it a good adjunct to file explorer, things you can’t do at all with FileExplorer, or can do more efficiently with that other program.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 8, 2017, at 7:13 AM, David Griffith <daj.griffith@gmail.com> wrote:

Recently I stated that NVDA was sluggish for me with File Explorer on large drives. However I noticed when going through File Explorer settings for something else that somehow the Preview Pane option had been turned on. I don’t know how this happened as I normally always turn it off. Anyway since making this change NVDA has sped up to a perfectly acceptable level on File Explorer so I thought I should make this clarification.
David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog