Re: NVDA and office 2016

Quentin Christensen

Hi Mary,

Office 2016 is in many ways similar to Office 2013.  NVDA works very well with both, and in a couple of cases, Microsoft have fixed bugs in 2016 so there are some things that work better.  I wrote the official NV Access training material for Microsoft Word and Excel using Office 2016.  The material itself works for Office 2010 to 2016 (I found in more cases I was noting a difference in the behaviour of Office 2010 compared to the other two, rather than a new difference in Office 2016).

If you are interested, our material is available from: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Mary Otten <motten53@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I was just looking on Jean‘s website, Accessibility central.net, and there was a tutorial there for using Microsoft Word with NVDA. It mentioned office 2013. I have a friend who uses a different screen reader, and he also uses 2013. Is 2016 accessible? I hope so, because that seems to be the currently available version.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

--
Quentin Christensen