From: "Luke Kio" <jameslukekio@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 9:17 PM
Subject: [nvda] Question about typing.

I was a Window Eyes user and am now moving to NVDA. My question is about
the speed that NVDA reads the letters back to me as I type. With W.E. it
read them as fast as I could type, but with NVDA it reads them back very
slowly. Is there a way to speed this up, or make NVDA read them as soon
as
I press the button?
Thanks for any help.

--