From: "Mike and Jenna" <schwaltze@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA in the workforce and in public institutions

Hi,

I have to chime in here. My wife works for the government and they will not allow NVDA either. They said they do not allow anything on their systems ware you can get the code for it online because it forms a security risk for their systems. I love NVDA but can see due to the response form her IT department a hard line against letting NVDA into many government uses.