Re: NVDA Problems with dynamic content

Mallard

Thanks, I tried that now, but I have a feeling I'd disabled the check box in teh past, with no avail.

I hope this helps...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 09/11/2017 11:40, Adriani Botez ha scritto:
Go to nvda prefferences and then to object presentation.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 09.11.2017 um 10:30 schrieb zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>:

hello.
can you please tell me how to turn off or on dynamic content i nvda?
i did not find such setting!
i desable javascript, and any other script or active x, etc.
hope that help, God bless you all.

On 11/9/17, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

we have recently implemented a share point solution at work. This includes
a browser based portal which is customized. As we are a very international
Company, there is a part on the Portal which contains dynamic Content.
Specifically it contains the time zones of all places in the world where we
are active. The time updates constantly and NVDA does not stop speaking.
Animations in IE are turned of, dynamic Content in NVDA Settings as well.
Jaws does not have this Problem. Here is what I get from NVDA Debug:

DEBUG - treeInterceptorHandler.update (09:56:27):

Adding new treeInterceptor to runningTable: <virtualBuffers.MSHTML.MSHTML
object at 0x0539B7D0>

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:32):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53e6cb0> already deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53aad00> already deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53aa940> already deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53e6760> already deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53aa350> already deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53aaee0> already deleted

MSHTML node has ancestor IAccessible: False

MSHTML nodeName: u'A'

Windows 8.1 64bit and NVDA 2017.2 is the set up.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Best

Adriani