Again, Jaws did that years ago (I stopped using it in 2008!), so I suppose it can be done.
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 09/11/2017 13:27, Gene ha scritto:
If you have the setting on, as it is by default, it causes NVDA to read changes on the screen as they occur, such as if part of a screen updates with a stock market report.  This may be an incomplete explanation because if updating is done with ARIA, I don't know if the dynamic content affects reading.  The setting might also stop DOS windows from being read as well. There is no reason to turn it off.
Once you turn off scripts, web sites won't uppdate.  And if a program you use relies on dynamic content, you might make some of the program inaccessible.
I don't have the technical knowledge to know if my explanation is completely accurate or complete, but it more or less explains what the setting does and why there is no advantage to turning it off.
*From:* zahra <mailto:nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, November 09, 2017 3:30 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] NVDA Problems with dynamic content

hello.
can you please tell me how to turn off or on dynamic content i nvda?
i did not find such setting!
i desable javascript, and any other script or active x, etc.
hope that help, God bless you all.

On 11/9/17, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@gmail.com <mailto:adriani.botez@gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear all,

we have recently implemented a share point solution at work. This
includes
a browser based portal which is customized. As we are a very
international
Company, there is a part on the Portal which contains dynamic Content.
Specifically it contains the time zones of all places in the world
where we
are active. The time updates constantly and NVDA does not stop speaking.
Animations in IE are turned of, dynamic Content in NVDA Settings as
well.
Jaws does not have this Problem. Here is what I get from NVDA Debug:

DEBUG - treeInterceptorHandler.update (09:56:27):

Adding new treeInterceptor to runningTable:
<virtualBuffers.MSHTML.MSHTML
object at 0x0539B7D0>

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:32):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53e6cb0> already
deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53aad00> already
deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53aa940> already
deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53e6760> already
deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53aa350> already
deleted

DEBUGWARNING - comtypesMonkeyPatches.newCpbDel (09:56:33):

COM pointer <POINTER(IAccessible) ptr=0x2d3524 at 53aaee0> already
deleted

MSHTML node has ancestor IAccessible: False

MSHTML nodeName: u'A'

Windows 8.1 64bit and NVDA 2017.2 is the set up.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Best

Adriani