Re: a question about some buttons on websites.

Gene

Or there is another possibility.  Your browser may be asking you to allow Flash content.  As I recall, now both Firefox and Chrome ask for approval to run flash content every time it is encountered.  It's a security measure.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] a question about some buttons on websites.

Here is more information.  It appears the site allows use of both Flash and HTML5.  I'd have to do more testing to find out which is the default.  But I got a Flash stream when I used Firefox.  Because I tested with XP, where browser versions aren't current, such as the ESR Firefox version, I'm not sure what stream others might get, but the button appears to work properly.  I stayed in browse mode in Firefox and I used the space bar.  You may have a problem where, for some reason, whatever format is being used with your browser on the site isn't being played by your system.  Using a different browser may result in a different format being played or perhaps the other browser will play the format that isn't being played now.

Gene