From: "Stephen" <whocrazy@internode.on.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox 57 from an NVDA user's perspective - Marco's Accessibility Blog

Maybe it only works properly first time when you start with a brand new profile, I don't know, I am only guessing.
At 04:34 AM 11/9/2017, you wrote:
So how come whe I downloaded it and installed it it just said unknown. the checkboxes had not been touched at all?
I think this is the main problem. some get it to work while others say only its menus do not also of course the show stopper for me is add ons as well.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-