Re: NVDA and office 2016

Michal Rada

Yes, but, there are some minor changes.

For example new quick search for menus, by ALT+2 keyboard

Unfortunatelly, in Word 2016, it does not speak comments curently. I dont know if there is bug of NVDA or in Word.

Michal

Dne 8.11.2017 v 23:42 Mary Otten napsal(a):

Hi all,
I was just looking on Jean‘s website, Accessibility central.net, and there was a tutorial there for using Microsoft Word with NVDA. It mentioned office 2013. I have a friend who uses a different screen reader, and he also uses 2013. Is 2016 accessible? I hope so, because that seems to be the currently available version.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone