Re: NVDA Problems with dynamic content

Adriani Botez

There we go, here is a public Website which Shows what I mean. Though here are the updates not as often as in my case. My work Website is much worse.

Best
Adriani

hi gene.
i checked the checkbox which you mentioned Warn me when websites try
to redirect or reload the page and resolved my issue in reading
dynamic content a lot.

i did not think thats be such a very helpful option for me.
how about report dynamic content changes in nvda preferences?
should i enable or disable it?
how is there effect?
God bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org