Re: a question about some buttons on websites.

John Isige

Firefox 56.0.2 64-bit, NVDA 2017.3, Windows 64-bit 1709 or the latest update. Works fine for me. I had to allow the main site and something called jwplatform.com before the player showed up, in case you're disabling scripts for security. The video player kind of jumps around, I had to arrow through it a couple of times to find the play button once it was running for example, that's also how you pause it, but once I enabled those two scripts I just found it and hit space on the play button, no problem.