Re: PC will reboot when using NVDA

P. Otter

hi, about 2 years ago i've had the same problem.
after searching there was one thing clear, there was a memory unit out of order.
when a memory unit is disfunctioning, it will generate a lot of strange error messages.
so, test your memory and replace the bad memory unit.
it is also possible that there is dust in the connector of the memory unit.
solution, disconnect your power, then open your computer, take out the memory units and clean them for example with a rubbereraser.
that works fine.
this methode works only when cause is dust or other junk is between the contacts of your memory unit and the connector on the motherboard.
else there is no other way thenĀ  replace with a new one.
cheers
paul otter

Op 10-11-2017 om 10:29 schreef Wong Angel K F:

Hi,

When I open NVDA and type something in MS word or notepad, sometimes, the PC will be out of order or reboot.

Below error message will be shown on screen before Windows is closing.

"The instruction at 0xfd0e2390 referenced memory at 0x450e2396. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program. Click on CANCEL to debug the program".

I have no idea how to fix it. Appreciate if anyone can help me.