Re: a new browser to talk about

P. Otter

yes it is as accessible as firefox it is like a brother of firefox but unfortunately webvisum don't work with it!
cheers
paul otter

Op 10-11-2017 om 23:02 schreef Florian Ionașcu:

    Hello, I am interested to try it. I wanna see if it's quite accessible with NVDA. If yes, I'll recomend it to the Romanian community members.

La 10.11.2017 23:32, Joseph Weakland a scris:

have you tried to see if wweb visum works on it?

On 11/10/2017 2:34 PM, Bobby Vinton wrote:

Hay I am using this browser called water fox.  Just to let you all know water fox is just like fire fox so you don’t have to learn any thing new.  You can use fire fox add ons so you don’t have to worry about finding new add ons that will work with the water fox browser

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
email
josephweakland@...