Re: a new browser to talk about

Yes, however it uses the last firefox version of the engine and I have noticed when using its latest october update that a lot of legacy is put on addons so its doubtfull it will stay that way.

On 11/11/2017 9:54 a.m., Robert Kingett wrote:
How up to date is it? Also, a lot of people forget to mention this, but is it accessible enough to where a beginner screen reader user can use it? I ask because many people think that because they can past the quirks and work with the browser despite many unlabeled buttons then it is accessible.

.