From: Bhavya shah [mailto:bhavya.shah125@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 April 2016 6:09 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Duplicate topics?

Hi Nutt,
I believe that those receiving mails in digest mode have to compulsorily create a new thread while replying. However, this issue too can be worked around if one is replying via the reasonably usable interface of mailing and replying on groups.io itself.
I heartily agree that posting methodologies and ways employed by many members on the NVDA Users International forum must be enhanced for optimal smoothness and ease in communication and discussion.
I would also like to sincerely request that we temporarily cease such subjective discussion about a topic as speech synthesizers and related comparisons. Although text to speech engines to form an integral component of a screen reader, this topic has generated more off-topic contraversial mails than it is worth, and I appeal to all to pause these discussions temporarily, and allow for the fullest blooming, participation and cooperate to attain a successful NVDA conference, which is useful for not only users, but I would like to believe also developers, and all others interested in NVDA in between.
Sincerely hoping to meet many of you in NVDACon International 2016 Users and Developers Conference 10th Anniversary edition!
Thanks.

On 4/20/16, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi all,

For the past few days I started to notice that there are multiple
threads with exactly the same or very similar subject line. For
example, I see multiple threads with the subject 'espeak' as the subject line.

I wonder...why do people have to create multiple threads with exactly
the same subject line? For instance, there should be only a single
thread with the 'Espeak' subject line, and all discussion about Espeak
should be in that thread.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah