From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 11 November 2017 08:36
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] a new browser to talk about

Yes this was mentioned a while ago. I was hoping somebody had found out what

their intentions were on the new Quantum code. if they are not going down

that route, the next question has to be will mozilla still host old add ons

for Firefox if they want everyone to go down the new road.

If it is the same one has to wonder what the point of it is though.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal email to:-