come to my rescue

Marisane Moruthanyana

Evening gentlemen

I recently bought an HP laptop running win10.

I'm, however confused by the behaviour of the function keys.

All the F1-12 keys are inverted. I mean the following:

All the F-keys have a symbol on it. Normally you would press Fn + your to use it. On this laptop, it's reversed. The symbol is what you get when you press the button normally and you have to press Fn + F-key to get the usual action and sometimes even after pressing the fn key, nothing does what one knows.

The function keys with this laptop either mute or unmute the system with function key F6, for instance, and other function keys just do what one would not want them to do.

So, if I want to refresh a webpage, instead of just F5, I have to do Fn + F5

I want to change this to regular behavior. Would you please help?

Thanking you in advance.

Marisane from SA