From: "Mark" <mark@tafn.org.uk>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] come to my rescue

Hi yes this is normal on lots of laptops now
For example if you press f6 and F7 on a acer laptop it will turn the volume up and down you have to press fn key to get F6 on its one
Mark.

Tune in to the number one station on the web TAFN radio
http://listen.tafn.org.uk:8000/listen
Or to find out more and more ways of listening go to
www.tafn.org.uk/radio
part of the accessible friends network
www.tafn.org.uk
Registered UK Charity: #1108043.