Re: Problems with a website for the uk

Hello Brian
I have just signed up for it and so far it is o.k as far as accessibility goes.
What part of the website are you having trouble with?

I am running Win 7 pro 64 bit with NVDA on the Latest stable Firefox.

John from Woodside Apps.
Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Android - Talking Stones FREE version is at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=woodsideapps.stones.free
IOS Wallpaper Creation Station is at
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/wallpaper-creation-station/id1089097834?mt=8
Also for great accessible games go to
http://www.22point.com.au

On 20/04/2016 20:51, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

If anyone out there is on Streetlife, then have you managed to actually
write or reply to any messages? When i go in with firefox and nvda. i do
not seem to find the edit areas or any way to enter text. There are some
letters like i etc, but unless somebody can explain what I'm supposed to
do it looks very hard if not impossible to use for us, which would be a
shame.
brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.